SIC is organized by the Tours soundpainting orchestra , and hosted by the faculty of Arts & Sciences humaines, Musicology department of the University of Tours.
The content, the spirit, are thought and built in collaboration with Walter Thompson and the team of soundpainters leading the workshops.
The Tours soundpainting orchestra is a non-profit organization, composed by volunteers and professional artists.
For this 3rd edition, we are happy to develop the collaboration with the Musicology University of Tours, who will be the host of the week-end.
SIC is, for now, a full auto-producted event, where the organization is entirely held by volunteers from the TSO's team, including : editing the website, recording inscriptions, managing with our host, mailing, communication... Thank you for your understanding for the possible (small) delays there might have sometime in responding to e-mails or others.
The subscription you will pay will allow us to :
- give a fee to the soundpainters giving the workshops
- pay 2 delivered meals made by a professional caterer/person
- provide catering as tea, coffee, cakes, fruits for the breaks
- subscribe to the TSO so everyone has an insurance for using the space
- participate to the whole organization held by the TSO
The whole group will be split into 5 groups for the entire week-end. Every group will go through each workshop.