SIC is organized by the Tours soundpainting orchestra, and hosted by the faculty of Arts & Sciences humaines, Musicology department- of the University of Tours.
The content, the spirit, are thought and built in collaboration with Walter Thompson and the team of soundpainters leading the workshops.
The Tours soundpainting orchestra is a non-profit organization, composed by volunteers and professional artists.
For this 3rd edition, we are happy to develop the collaboration with the Musicology University of Tours, who will be the host of the week-end.
The organization of SIC will be held by members of the TSO, as volunteers. SIC is, for now, a full auto-producted event. We have the support of the City of Tours for some logistics aspects.
The subscription you will pay will allow us to :
- give a fee to the soundpainters giving the workshops
- pay 2 delivered meals made by a professional caterer/person
- provide catering as tea, coffee, cakes, fruits for the breaks
- subscribe to the TSO so everyone has an insurance for using the space
- participate to the whole organization held by the TSO